Legal Notice About Hagens Berman UK LLP
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, details of Hagens Berman UK LLP’s compulsory professional indemnity insurance in England and Wales will be provided as soon as it has been incepted. Our registration as an Alternative Business Structure is currently before the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Until such time as that registration has been approved, we are unable to provide legal services.
- All references to “I”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Hagens Berman”, “the firm” and the like should be read as referring to Hagens Berman UK LLP.
- We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of Hagens Berman UK LLP.
- Hagens Berman UK LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC433149. Its registered office is care of Fox Williams LLP Ten Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AF. A list of members is available for inspection at this address.
- Hagens Berman UK LLP is applying for authorisation and regulation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose rules can be accessed via https://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/standards-regulations/.
- The firm has a complaints handling policy, a copy of which can be viewed here.
Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice or gives rise to a solicitor/client relationship. Specialist legal advice should be taken in relation to specific circumstances.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
We shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Some of the material on this site may have been prepared some time ago. Please contact us if you need a comprehensive and up-to-date statement of the relevant law.
The copyright in all material on this site is vested in Hagens Berman UK LLP. You may not copy any part of this site or do any other act in relation to any part of this site which is prohibited by copyright other than the following:
- You may print any page or download it to a local hard disk for your personal use only.
- In material issued to third parties, you may quote from this site so long as you give due accreditation.
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service web site, but not (save with our prior written agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. Apart from this you may not reproduce or store any part of this site on any other web site without our prior consent.
The above consents do not authorize you to incorporate any part of this site in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.