- Senior Solicitor and Partner, Hagens Berman UK LLP
- Prior to joining Hagens Berman’s London office, Ms. Ahmed served as general counsel at a firm of expert witnesses in banking and financial litigation and was senior legal counsel for a well-known family office, which had a portfolio of complex, cross-border litigation with a claim value of in excess of £1 billion.
- She trained at Field Fisher Waterhouse and spent a large part of her private practice career in the dispute resolution department of Fox Williams LLP.
- Ms. Ahmed is a regular speaker at legal conferences and contributes to legal journals.
- Alliance Bank JSC v Aquanta Corporation & Ors
- Lictor Anstalt v Mir Steel
- Tchenguiz & Ors v Grant Thornton UK LLP & Ors
Molly has a zest for travel, art and theatre. She has travelled extensively, including a four-month solo trip to every country in Central America. Always keen for a challenge, she recently put herself in the famous black chair and appeared on the BBC’s Mastermind, where her specialist subject was the life of the cellist Jacqueline du Pre.